Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Knitting on a rainy day.

It's nippy out and it 's raining.  I love a rainy day.  The moisture is so welcome here.

I am up early, working on Little Cotton Rabbits newest pattern the Girl Fox.
I am thinking that the purple tulips look like Easter.  These Fox patterns are the newest addition to Julie's Pattern line.  She designed the bunny patterns I used to make these....



This was the sunset a week before the wedding. Isn't it lovely?  The last days of summer, I think.
And one last look at the Bridal Bouquet...just because they're so lovely.
Fall is my favorite time of year.  I know technically it's not Fall yet, but it's starting to feel like it.  The chill in the air and the leaves starting to turn colors tells me that Fall is not far off.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your little girl fox when she is finished! The sunsets are beautiful. It is cooler here as well - the temp dropped by nearly half from this time last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain. Makes me go into cooking mode. I LOVE the colors on the bunny! Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, the purple tulips look pretty! I'm looking forward to some cool weather coming from your side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi good Bonnie! Oh, I love your knitting. Those bunnies are adorable! I DO like that purple!
    It's raining here, too. I'm watching northern flicker peck around for worms.
    I think we're all getting excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a nice respite from the heat, but our August seemed all rain and storms!
    The bunnies are too cute. I could never follow a pattern like that! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- you're right on that Fox! I love Julie's patterns. I can't wait for the Monkey. I feel like we've hit the lottery, in that Julie decided to publish her patterns. Enjoy the rain -- and send some to our parched earth please!

    ReplyDelete