Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Monday, May 13, 2013

I' m Back....

Sort of.  What a whirlwind of a few weeks.

I hope those of you who live in countries that celebrate Mother's Day had a happy one yesterday.
Three of our daughters came home.  It was great fun to have dinner together.  We visited my Mom and put some flowers on Grandma B's grave at the cemetery.  There was a phone chat with our daughter who lives far away.  We wish she could have been with us too.

I feel so lucky to still have my Mom with us and am grateful to Bruce's mother for raising a wonderful son, husband and father.  I don't know how I got so lucky in my husband.

Is there anything more precious and wonderful than being blessed with caring for children.  I have realized as they have grown up that I love having "friends" now.  Grown daughters have brought me so much joy.  As much fun and delight as they were when young, they are still amazing me every day.

I love you all!  Thanks for bringing such joy into my life.

So much going on and not a photo was taken.... not even one.

I'm off to weed the garden.  

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post Bonnie. And how blessed to have Four girls! In the absence of any picture, I've been staring at the one up top -- I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie!
    I agree! Yay for motherhood! It's a pure privilege.
    We are having gardening weather, too! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Bonnie! Sounds like you had a Happy Mother's Day:)

    ReplyDelete