Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ganseys...halfway knitted.

 Gansey patterned socks; just intricate enough to keep me interested but not difficult to memorize.
 I've turned the heel and I'm on my way to the top.  One sock to go and the gift socks are finished!
I couldn't resist taking a photo of the lovely pears sent to us by a friend.  Anjou gift pears are beautiful but they taste even better.  If they'd only ripen a bit faster.  I love having something that's not a sweet for the holidays.  And what a treat to open the gift box and find these inside.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful socks ! What yarn did you use ?
    Someone will be very happy about their gift !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful socks and beautiful pears! Merry Christmas, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete