Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday

B. had a birthday and didn't want a photo of her blowing out her candles posted on the blog.  She said she wasn't camera-ready.  Whatever, she is always beautiful but I will honor her wishes. 

So here's her cake (minus her blowing out the candles).  I never said I wouldn't post A PHOTO (just not one with candles).  Happy Birthday darling daughter. 

You didn't think I 'd really let the opportunity pass to brag a bit and tell everyone what a great daughter, student, person, and friend you are...did you?

9 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous and that cake is stunning. There is something about a cake as a sweet gift. I think I'd like to grow in my cake-baking skills.
    Happy Sunday, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, Happy bithday to B! She is a lovely daughter, just like her mother. That is a lovely cake too! Us moms can be sneaky once in awhile. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cake. Beautiful daughter. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make that cake? Regardless, you should save me a piece in the freezer for when I come back, although, it almost looks too pretty to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha -- Very clever Mom. Happy Birthday to your little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not make the cake. Glaus bakery did. Isn't it beautiful. There was a lot of frosting and even though it was pretty tasty buttercream, we really just scraped most of it off. The cake was delicious. Notice the "was".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday B. I think you would be camera ready on a bad day! You and your cake look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL of your daughters are beautiful! Such a pretty cake too! Happy Birthday to daughter B!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful cake for a beautiful daughter and a belated birthday wish. I'm sure it was a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete