Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to School Supplies at Bell'Occhio

I bought myself some back-school-supplies.  Technically, I don't qualify for back-to-school since I'm not a teacher or a student, but we took The Daughters back-to-school shopping in San Francisco (it's a yearly tradition in August) so I bought myself some supplies.

If you haven't been to Bell'Occhio you should.  It's in an old store front and is a little bit French/American/British/ European ECLECTIC.  The merchandise rotates so if you see something you really like you should buy it because it might not be there next time you visit.  Just in case you're not in San Francisco (although I highly recommend going) you can visit them here
The store owner wrapped my towel purchase smartly in brown paper.  Don't you just love Bell'Occhio's logo on the sticker?  I rolled up the red twine and saved it; just in case I run out of the black twine on the cone ;)

6 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Being a user of small spools of twine, I'm thinking that twine might last the rest of your life LOL! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I went shopping at Bellochio (via your link) -- inquiring minds want to know.....what would shipping be on THIS item: http://www.bellocchio.com/catalogue/maison/marcel/

    ??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love specialty shops like that. Especially when they take the time to wrap purchases so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I like the Eye too. I'm diggin' that B&W twine.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that it looks like you bought a handwoven towel as well as the way it is packaged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun store. I'll have to remember to visit it next time we go to S.F. Love the twine!

    ReplyDelete