Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Miss Fox

September is Miss Fox's birthday so today I am saving her.
Her dress is done and she's ready for a new home.  I know the tulips look a bit "Easter-ish" but she is a nice fall color.  She reminds me of fall leaves...in an Easter dress.

I LOVE  Julie Williams patterns.  If you haven't seen them, head on over to her ETSY shop.  They are wonderful.  Miss Fox is my favorite of her animals.  More versions of Miss Fox will definitely be coming off my needles.

4 comments:

  1. Wow -- isn't she adorable! I love the colors you've chosen! SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, she's stunning! I want those patterns. Heading over to Etsy now to browse.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I have never knitted a stuffed animal - gotta check out her store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Fox is adorable! I'm smitten!

    ReplyDelete