Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HBinFive Milk and Honey Raisin Cinnamon Rolls

I only used 1/4 of a the recipe for the brioche the other day, so I still had some dough left in the container. 
I haven't made cinnamon rolls in a very long time; so that was what this dough became.  The dough was nice to work with (not too sticky) and Rachel said that she liked this less-sweet dough better than regular cinnamon rolls. 
Of course, we made up for the less-sweet dough with the vanilla butter cream icing.  These rolls were a bit heavy because of the whole wheat flour but they made a nice treat.

Link over to Michelle (Big Black Dogs) and see what the other members did with their bread this time.

12 comments:

  1. I wanted to try Cinnamon Rolls with this bread but I was voted out. So I made a loaf of bread for everyone's favorite French Toast!

    Your cinnamon rolls look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These buns really look delicious and I'm sure they taste everybit as good as they look. It's good to have you visit. I hope you come and see us on a regular basis. Have a terrific day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rolls do look delicious, no doubt the frosting did sweeten them :) I can't wait to read through your blog posts from the last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!!! I haven't made this dough yet....but will be doing so within the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been baking up so many yummy treats lately! I would love to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good. Maybe later today...it's looking like a baking- instead of a baseball day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMY!!! Pictures are great.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! That's it! That's what I'm going to make with this dough. I'll be making it for the next braid. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm salivating already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look so light and and flaky. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I could smell those rolls from the picture! Great looking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a scrumptious looking pan of rolls! Bet they tasted as good as they look. YUM

    ReplyDelete