Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wheewww...on to other random things.

The weddings over.  It was fun having the girls all together.
Their bridesmaids necklaces were darling.
The garden is overflowing with tomatoes of all shapes, and kinds. 
So or course we made bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches. 
I made sloppy joes for the family party on Saturday.
And made up one of the pair of socks.  I've got a start on Christmas gifts.
and speaking of Christmas....
The petite point sock from "you know where" is finished.  It's off to the finishers today with B's sock that I finished last year.!
Hallelujah!...I'm singing the whole aria, not just the chorus.


7 comments:

  1. Bonnie, so sorry about all this rain. Someone forgot we live in a desert! I imagine that you coped with the wedding reception, but it would have been hard to make the change. Thank heavens for daughters who help. With all this rain, I wouldn't think you would HAVE tomatoes. My mother always made BLT's during the summer. Yes, my girls are back at school, my son off to Peru (one of the hardest things I have ever done), and my husband is leaving soon too. Guess I will blog or find something to do. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy, the stocking and the sock look wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the finished article stocking. It will look wonderful displayed at Christmas I am sure. The bridesmaids necklaces are really beautiful and look so lovely photographed together. A lovely momento of the day for them to keep and remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The stockings are quite an accomplishment! Way to go! Oh, your tomatoes looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit here. I will have to go back and view the wedding post. You have been busy. The necklaces are beautiful.
    Love your tomatoes. One can't have enough of them. From your newest follower, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That petite point stocking is amazing! All the wedding pics you have posted looks like the wedding was beautiful and fun. I too am eating BLT's everyday-no complaining though with the great tomatoes in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo -- you have your life back! The stocking looks beautiful -- it was so fun to actually see it. And your tomatoes look wonderful -- mine just will. not. ripen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love BLT's! I can only imagine how much better they would be with homegrown tomatoes:) You are really getting things DONE. I hope you can rub off on me through the computer! It is always so nice to have all the kids together, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete