Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Monday, March 24, 2014

Eggs.....

My friend Pat keeps chickens and she kindly sold me some eggs this week.  Isn't the hot pink egg carton pretty?  Pat has a condo in Mexico and seems she brought the carton back from there.  I've never seen a colored egg carton in the US.  I'm going to have to give it back to her as I can't bear to put it in the recycle bin.  It deserves to be used again... for eggs.
 Last weekend was spent cleaning up a garden bed that I didn't get to before the snow fell at the Homestead.
It will sure be nice when the iris and other things in the bed flower.  It looks pretty bleak right now but the snow is gone and the sky is blue (the photo's not ehanced in any way) and I think it's beautiful outside even though the temperature is still COLD.


4 comments:

  1. There is an egg company over here that sells eggs in bright egg yolk yellow cartons, they look so cheery and definitely tell you what is inside!! Love the bright pink though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, how pretty. Did you make something fantastic out of those eggs? The Homestead looks so pretty -- I'll bet you're VERY excited for Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your no snow look around here! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new pic of the homestead, beautiful place. My beds in front need a clean out but not this weekend, maybe next.

    ReplyDelete