Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Contributions to a worthy cause.

My daughter is graduating from a creative writing program in July with a Master of Fine Arts Degree from a private college.  They have been generous in awarding her 4 scholarships for her work over the last 2 years.  Because this is a private college, scholarships are hard to come by.  One of the fundraisers is an auction.  E wanted to contribute so that others might benefit the same way that she has. To that end, she has been knitting a pair of fingerless mitts to donate. They are so cute.
Here are my contributions...

Cupcake Baby Hat



Bunny Boy

I hope someone at the auction needs gifts for children.

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie -- these are both sooo cute. I can just see a little one with that cupcake hat on. You are so multi-talented. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Nice work. I am a knitter also, PennySpinkbotl on Ravelry. If you aren't on www.ravelry.com, it is a great free source for patterns and encouragement from fellow handworkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that cupcake hat, darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to open an etsy shop so that I can buy your adorable crafts for my munchkins!
    There's so much talent in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the kind comments.
    I have an etsy account; just never got around to posting and figuring out how to sell. There is always something on my needles so I tend to get bag-fuls of surplus.

    ReplyDelete